Birmingham, AL AC Repair
HVAC Service & More in Birmingham
For perfect local heating and AC service in Birmingham, AL every time, you can count on the experts at Perfect Service! Since our founding in 2002, we have served your area with impeccable service from start to finish. Our highly trained technicians are ready to repair, replace and tune-up your HVAC today.
The HVAC services we offer in the Birmingham area include:
- AC Repair - Is there a weird noise coming from your air conditioning unit, or is your home just not cooling the way it should? We can repair any type of residential AC no matter the brand, type or year.
- AC Replacement - When it’s time for a new air conditioning system, it’s important to partner with a company that provides precise accurate installation services so that your unit performs well for years to come! At Perfect, our NATE certified technicians will ensure your new system is replaced affordably and with care.
- System Maintenance Tune-Ups - Did you know that regular maintenance on your AC system can help it to run better for longer? Our tune-ups will ensure your unit runs more efficiently and protect against breakdowns, saving you money on both your power bill and potential repair costs.
- Indoor Air Quality Services - How clean is the air inside your home? Keep your health and comfort levels high with our indoor air quality product installation and services.
We invite you to read some of our reviews below from your neighbors in Birmingham. To schedule an appointment or for any questions, connect with us online or call us at 205-957-2022 . We are also available 24/7 for emergencies.
It can cost anywhere between $100 - $2,000 to fix the central AC in your Birmingham, AL area home. The cost relies upon:
- What on your unit needs to be repaired.
- Your HVAC contractor’s hourly rate.
- If you need an emergency after-hours repair.
Whether to repair or replace your Birmingham, AL area home’s HVAC system depends upon a few factors:
- The age of the unit.
- How high your power bills are.
- If you need repairs more and more often.
- If you are facing a very expensive repair.
The expert technicians at Perfect Service can help you determine the pros and cons of replacing vs. repairing your unit. We have many years of experience in both services and are happy to advise you. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!
The HVAC unit for your Birmingham, AL area home should be serviced twice a year. Ideally, you should have the cooling system serviced in the spring before the hot summer weather, and the heating system serviced in the fall before winter begins. Doing tune-ups at these times will prepare your unit for peak performance during the most extreme weather of the year.
To learn more about maintenance service for your HVAC system, contact the pros at Perfect Service today and get on the schedule!
for Birmingham, AL
Our Reviews by City
GLORIA - Birmingham, AL
The Rep that serviced my AC was clean, friendly and knowledgeable. I would use him anytime and recommend him to friends and family.
JOHNNIE - Birmingham, AL
LINDA - Birmingham, AL
Thorough HVAC check up
STEVE - Birmingham, AL
I’ve enjoyed being around the employees who have helped me over the years. Good recommendation to get UV air sanitizer installed during this pandemic. One more layer of protection.
JAMES - Birmingham, AL
DAWN - Birmingham, AL
Service was excellent
DORIS - Birmingham, AL
ANTONIO - Birmingham, AL
He did a wonderful job in the rain!!
CAROL - Birmingham, AL
BENJAMIN - Birmingham, AL
Service was wonderful
SUSAN - Birmingham, AL
Andrew was prompt, very personable and went straight to work as he answered some of our questions about our unit. We appreciated his visit and how well he represented Perfect Service.
The name fits
THAD - Birmingham, AL
My A/C unit was hard to get to and I was worried it was going to cost a fortune. It didn't, fixed and affordable.
CHRIS - Birmingham, AL
Semi-Annual AC/Heat Inspection
SAM - Birmingham, AL
My service tech was friendly, conscientious, and courteous. He was able to identify a problem with a part before it failed and proactively replaced it, saving me a headache and a future service call.
SCOTT - Birmingham, AL
YVONNE - Birmingham, AL
Jacob was timely and very polite.
BERNICE - Birmingham, AL
I am very satisfied with the Job Jeremy did.
great service . great price, on time.
DARTHEY - Birmingham, AL
TONY - Birmingham, AL
WILLIE - Birmingham, AL
SCOTT - Birmingham, AL
Scott did an outstanding job repairing my AC.
PEGGY - Birmingham, AL
LOUIS - Birmingham, AL
Everything was done with excellent expertise
SYLVESTER - Birmingham, AL
Gave good service he was very nice
Friendly, efficient, accurate
ALBERT - Birmingham, AL