Just as important as the new system you chose is who you have install it. Case studies have shown that a large number of newly installed heating and air conditioning systems fall far short of their manufacturer efficiency ratings. With Perfect Service, you can rest assured our highly trained and certified techs will install your new system properly, ensuring it’s operating at maximum efficiency.
The Products We Sell
In the interest of giving our customers the best possible heating and air conditioning systems, we’ve partnered with Heil Heating & Cooling Products to bring you a custom-designed line of HVAC systems that has a fully transferable warranty. Our line of products includes air conditioning units, heat pumps, furnaces, and more—everything you need to meet your home’s unique needs.
Our premium line of products are manufactured using the highest quality parts so we can offer the best warranty in the industry and in our area: 12-year parts and labor warranty.
If you are in the market for a new heating or air conditioning system, Perfect Service has a custom-designed system just for you. Call us at (205) 957-2022 or contact us online for more information and to request an estimate.
Why You Should Choose Perfect Services Heating & Air
- 24/7 emergency service.
- We offer the best warranties in Alabama.
- Techs are highly trained and experienced.
- We give great customer service and high-quality workmanship at an affordable price.
There are a few ways you may be able to tell that your HVAC is dying and will need to be replaced:
- If your unit is older, more than 10 - 15 years old and has needed many repairs in the past.
- If your refrigerant is leaking and you have an older unit that still takes R-22 refrigerant.
- If your HVAC unit runs all the time.
- If your power bills keep going up and up.
Perfect Service is happy to inspect your HVAC unit and help you decide next steps. We can repair any brand or year of HVAC and also provide exceptional HVAC replacement services with a number of high quality replacement options. Contact us today to learn more!
Typically, a home air conditioner will last between 10 - 15 years. A home furnace will last between 15 - 20 years. How long your heating and cooling systems last depends on a few factors:
- Have you had regular maintenance? Annual service extends the lifespan of your system.
- Have you set attainable temperatures? Systems that are overworked will burn out more quickly. For instance, trying to cool your home to 60 degrees when the temperature outside is 100 will overtax your system.
- Did you invest in a quality system initially? Better quality systems tend to last longer. What is the average cost to replace a furnace and air conditioner?
To learn more about your home’s AC or furnace system, we are happy to help. Contact us today to learn more!
To replace a unit that provides both furnace and air conditioner services, also called a heat pump or HVAC, you can expect to pay between $5,000 - $10,000. Much goes into determining the final price of your heating and cooling system, including:
- How large of a house you have.
- The brand and quality of the system you would like.
- If you are replacing any ductwork.
Are you interested in finding out the cost of a new unit for your home? Contact the team at Perfect Service today!