Heating & AC Replacement & New Installation
Just as important as the new system you chose is who you chose to install it. Case studies have shown that a large number of newly installed heating and air conditioning systems fall far short of their manufacturer efficiency ratings. With Perfect Service, you can rest assured our highly trained and certified techs will perform your new HVAC installation with care, ensuring it's operating at maximum efficiency to keep your Birmingham or Trussville, AL, home comfortable.
We offer free installation estimates, convenient financing options and a 12-year parts and labor warranty to make your HVAC replacement as hassle-free as possible!
AC Installation & Replacement
Proper installation is one of the most important phases of your air conditioning unit's life cycle. When performed by a professional, it can result in a climate control experience that's customized to meet the needs that your family and home demand, bringing you a long life of comfort, reliability and savings. At Perfect Service HVAC, we know the right equipment for your home's size and setup and can install it quickly, cleanly and effectively.
Our air conditioning products include:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Forced Air Systems
- Packaged Units
- Zoned Cooling
- Gas, Oil and Alternative Fuel AC
- Hybrid & Duel Fuel
- Split Air Systems
- Heat Pumps
- High Static Mobile Home Units
When Should You Consider AC Replacement?
After years of frequent use, your AC will eventually need to be replaced. Working with a professional to assess the unit will help you determine if a new unit is more cost-effective than repair.
- On average, air conditioners last 10-15 years. After 10 years, replacement may be necessary.
- If you frequently deal with breakdowns or repairs, investment in a new unit will help you save.
- When energy costs start to skyrocket without an increase in usage, your AC may be at the end of its life.
Heating Installation & Replacement
In your home, a heating system is one of the most important investments you can make. That's why the correct installation is essential to ensuring your new heater can last long and handle the role it plays in climate control and regulation all year long. When you call Perfect Service HVAC to install your heating system in Birmingham, you can rest easy knowing that you're getting the most knowledgeable and experienced service possible.
We install every type of heating system and furnace imaginable. We'll be able to walk you through every step of the process and can help you choose the best option for your home and climate control needs.
Our heating products include:
- Central Heating Systems
- Forced Air
- Heat Pumps
When Should You Consider Heating Replacement?
Sometimes, a simple tune-up or heater repair isn't enough to keep your system operating. In these moments, you need an HVAC services company you can count on to consider every option and save you money where it counts. Knowing the signs of an outdated heater will help you decide whether to repair or replace it.
- Well-maintained heating systems can last 15-20 years, after which they should be replaced.
- If you are starting a new construction project or renovating an older home, a new heater is a worthwhile investment.
- If your heater is unresponsive and needs a major, costly repair, you may save more in the long run by replacing it.
- If you are looking to save on energy costs, consider upgrading to an energy-efficient heat pump.
Our Installation Process
At Perfect Service HVAC, we place a special focus on family and community. That's why we strive to treat each and every service call with the same level of importance as the next, from the smallest tune-up to complete HVAC installations and replacements. Our unique combination of time-tested experience with the latest tools and technology makes for the ultimate residential cooling service in Birmingham and all of central Alabama.
When you call us for any job, you can always expect:
- Quick response time and efficient service.
- Thorough clean up after every job.
- Friendly, licensed and certified HVAC technicians.
- Clean installation designed to save money and minimize headaches.
- An array of payment and financing options for every budget.
- Fully transferable warranty.
- Guaranteed satisfaction with your new HVAC system.
Our premium line of products is manufactured using the highest quality parts so we can offer the best warranty in the industry and in our area: a 12-year parts and labor warranty. We will also help you make the most of your system with preventative HVAC maintenance plans the prevent breakdowns and repairs.
Don't rely on amateur air conditioning installations. For the most complete and reliable HVAC service in Birmingham or anywhere in central Alabama, trust Perfect Service HVAC for a job that's done right in the first visit.
HVAC Installation FAQs
You HVAC unit may be dying and in need of replacement if:
- Your unit is older, more than 10 - 15 years old and has needed many repairs in the past.
- Your refrigerant is leaking and you have an older unit that still takes R-22 refrigerant.
- Your HVAC unit runs all the time.
- Your power bills keep going up and up.
Typically, a home air conditioner will last between 10 - 15 years. A home furnace will last between 15 - 20 years. How long your heating and cooling systems last depends on a few factors:
- Have you had regular maintenance? Annual service extends the lifespan of your system.
- Have you set attainable temperatures? Systems that are overworked will burn out more quickly. For instance, trying to cool your home to 60 degrees when the temperature outside is 100 will overtax your system.
- Did you invest in a quality system initially? Better quality systems tend to last longer. What is the average cost to replace a furnace and air conditioner?
To replace a unit that provides both furnace and air conditioner services, also called a heat pump or HVAC, you can expect to pay between $5,000 - $10,000. Much goes into determining the final price of your heating and cooling system, including:
- The size of your house.
- The brand and quality of the system you would like.
- If you are replacing any ductwork.
Schedule Your Perfect Installation Today
If you are in the market for a new heating or air conditioning system, Perfect Service has a custom-designed system just for you.
Why You Should Choose Perfect Services Heating & Air
- 24/7 emergency service
- We offer the best warranties in Alabama
- Techs are highly trained and experienced
- We give great customer service and high-quality workmanship at an affordable price