During normal use allergens, including dust and dirt, accumulate in your air ducts. This eventually negatively affects the air quality of your home and puts extra stress on your HVAC system. On average your ducts should be cleaned every 8-10 years and it’s important to have your ducts cleaned when necessary. This will help to ensure the air in your home is clean, fresh, and allergen free.
You should consider having your air ducts cleaned when
- Someone in your home has respiratory problems such as asthma.
- You are having a new HVAC system installed.
- Your evaporator coil is clogged with dirt or dust.
- Your blower is excessively dirty.
We also offer a lifetime warrantied, washable, and permanent electrostatic air filter that catches more than 99% of the particles which pass through it and helps maintain proper airflow in your heating and cooling system so that it functions at optimal efficiency. The average air filter only catches 50-60% of particles which pass through it.
Give us a call and we will thoroughly inspect your air ducts to see if they need to be cleaned or to see if you need a permanent electrostatic air filter installed.
Preserve the air quality of your home with air duct cleaning from Perfect Service HVAC. Call us today at 205-957-2022 or contact us online.
Why You Should Choose Perfect Services Heating & Air
- 24/7 emergency service.
- We offer the best warranties in Alabama.
- Techs are highly trained and experienced.
- We give great customer service and high-quality workmanship at an affordable price.