Air Quality & Purification Solutions
A working HVAC system means more than just comfort. Many other factors contribute to optimal climate control, the most important of which is indoor air quality. By improving the quality of the air that passes through your equipment and home, you'll be able to ensure better health for your family and improved efficiency for your HVAC equipment.
Perfect Service HVAC offers a range of indoor air quality products and services for Trussville and Birmingham area homes, designed to improve your daily environment, including whole home air purifiers and air duct cleaning.
Benefits of Improved Air Quality in Your Home
There are a variety of air quality solutions to improve your home's air quality. Our team will work with you to find the right systems that meet your needs and exceed your expectations. From whole-home air purifiers to professional air duct cleaning to remove dust and debris, we will implement the right strategy to help you breathe more easily.
Benefits of air purification include:
- Elimination of airborne particulates like dust, microbial growth, bacteria and dander.
- Balanced indoor humidity levels.
- Greater energy-efficiency.
- Moisture control to prevent mold growth.
- Reduced allergy and asthma symptoms caused by indoor pollutants.
- Lower monthly utility costs.
- Elimination of dust and debris in the air ducts and vents.
If you suspect poor air quality in your home, the first step is working with a professional to test the air and determine what action needs to be taken. From there, our team will recommend a whole-home air purification system, humidifier, dehumidifier, UV light system or filtration system to improve the air quality.
We will ensure your new equipment is installed with care and ready to protect your home and your family from harmful contaminants.
Air Quality FAQs
According to the EPA, symptoms of bad air quality in the home can appear after just one exposure to a pollutant.
Symptoms and health effects from poor air quality include:
- Irritated eyes, nose and throat
- Longer-term effects may include respiratory disease or cancer
Even if no symptoms are present, efforts to improve indoor air quality are a prudent choice, says the EPA. Homeowners in the Birmingham, AL, area can call our team for an air quality analysis and recommended solutions.
Homeowners can take several steps to improve indoor air quality, according to Harvard Medical School experts. These include:
- Keeping the house clean through regular vacuuming and dusting.
- Changing your HVAC return air filters regularly.
- Letting fresh air in from time to time, even in the winter.
- Investing in an air purifier and dehumidifier if necessary.
According to the University of Alabama, mold, in particular, can be a pervasive indoor air quality problem in the state and across the Southeast. To schedule an air quality test and discuss recommended solutions, contact the experts at Perfect Service today.
Start Improving Your Home's Air Today
If you notice any symptoms of air contamination, like increased allergy symptoms, fatigue, headaches or excessive dust around your home, Perfect Service is here to help! Schedule your air quality analysis with us today to find out what's lurking in your air and get started eliminating it.