A More Efficient Heater Through Routine Heating Maintenance
Whether you realize it or not, a heater does more than just heat your home. A heating system works in conjunction with the rest of your climate control system to regulate temperatures all throughout the year, with a heat pump serving to power cooling systems as well. With this constant use, your equipment can experience wear-and-tear and become less effective over time.
Over the lifespan of your heater, few actions can be as beneficial as scheduled maintenance. It provides an opportunity to invest in preventive measures, reducing wear and tear and maximizing effectiveness.
A maintenance visit from Perfect Service HVAC will involve:
- A multi-point inspection to identify weak points and catch problems early.
- A system cleaning to improve indoor air quality.
- Seasonal tune-ups to prepare for temperature extremes.
- Operation tips and suggestions that will save you money.
- Ongoing compliance with warranties and industry code standards.
What’s Involved in a Perfect Service Heating Maintenance Plan?
A routine scheduled heating maintenance plan from Perfect Service HVAC is what you need to keep your home comfortable all year long. Our fully licensed and certified heating technicians have experience working on every type and brand of heater imaginable, and can find a solution designed for your complete satisfaction.
When you join the Perfect Service Annual Service Plan, you’ll receive the benefits of:
- Seasonal fall or winter checkups and maintenance.
- Access to exclusive offers, discounts and preferred customer benefits.
- Increased energy efficiency and utility bill savings.
- A longer, more effective heating system life.
- Reduced risk of costly repairs or replacement.
Don’t wait for costly problems to arise. Avoid system damage, wasted energy, repairs or full replacement by scheduling your convenient maintenance plan with Perfect Service HVAC today!
Contact us online or call 205-957-2022 to speak with a heating maintenance specialist and experience the benefit of Perfect Service!
Furnaces need to be serviced regularly in order for them to adequately be able to heat your home and keep your air clean. You should have your furnace serviced once a year but you may need to have it serviced every 6 months if you use it frequently. To get the most out of your furnace, you should schedule maintenance services in the Fall to make sure your furnace will last you through the cold months and provide you with warm, comfortable air right when you need it.
Perfect Service HVAC can help you get the most out of your furnace. Contact us to schedule a service with us today!
Furnace tune-ups help to catch any issues your furnace may be experiencing and improve your unit’s efficiency. Some of the most common things involved in furnace tune-ups are:
- Changing the air filter.
- Inspecting/clearing the condensate drain.
- Calibrating the thermostat.
- Lubricating moving parts.
- Tightening the electrical connections.
- Cleaning the blower compartment.
- Inspecting the heat exchanger.
Perfect Service HVAC offers thorough furnace tune-up services that can help your furnace to last longer and work more efficiently. Call us to see how we can help you today!
HVAC maintenance is a necessary part of keeping your HVAC systems working as efficiently as they should. Some of the many benefits that professional HVAC maintenance offers include:
- Longer system lifespan.
- Fewer repairs needed down the line.
- Increased system efficiency.
- Lower energy bills.
- Better indoor air quality.
Perfect Service HVAC offers an Annual Service Plan that can help you to get the most out of your HVAC systems. Call us to learn more about our maintenance services today!