Fast, Responsive Furnace Repair Service
When cold temperatures hit, the last thing you want is a broken furnace or heating system. That’s why you need a heating repair company that can arrive fast, diagnose the problem, and fix it in all in one visit. Perfect Service HVAC is your number one source for heating repair all across Birmingham and central Alabama. From Trussville, to Center Point, to Birmingham we are hear to keep you and your family warm.
Your Broken Furnace Will Tell You When You Need Repair:
There are a few signs that may indicate your furnace needs repair near Birmingham, AL. These include:
- The furnace is not producing heat at all or not producing enough heat to warm your home
- The furnace is making strange noises. We typically hear noises described as banging, clanking or squealing when a furnace is broken
- The furnace is cycling on and off frequently, but will not stay running
- The furnace pilot light is yellow or orange in color instead of blue
- The furnace is producing a burning smell or a foul odor that is spilling out into your home
If you notice any of these signs, it is best to contact a professional for furnace repair right away because furnaces in need of repair can be dangerous and potentially deadly. Perfect Service will be able to diagnose the problem and make any provide you options for necessary repairs to keep your furnace running efficiently and safely.
Obey the Warning Signs from your Heat Pump in Need of Repair
Are you unsure as to whether or not your heat pump needs repair? Don’t leave your comfort up to chance. Take note of these warning signs and call Perfect Service before it’s too late! You will know your heat pump is in need of service - and fast - if:
- Odd and unexpected noises from vents and equipment. If you hear strange noises coming from your heat pump, it could indicate a mechanical problem that needs to be addressed.
- Leaks, cracks or moisture around your heat pump could indicate a problem with the unit's refrigerant or drainage system.
- Difficulty controlling and maintaining comfortable temperatures
- Safety concerns and poor indoor air quality, or even an electrical burning smell. This is key because this could be signaling you that your heat pumps wiring or other components are failing.
- Inactive or failing heating equipment - No heat? You know you have a problem.
If you suspect that your heat pump may need repair, it is important to contact your trusted HVAC technicians at Perfect Service for a diagnosis before further damage takes place.
Your Birmingham Heating Repair Source, in Any Situation
Even if it’s minor, heating repairs should never be put off for later. By taking advantage of early warning signs, you could be saving thousands of dollars in damage of threats to the safety of your home.
Avoid complications, further costs or full replacement by contacting Perfect Service HVAC’s heating repair experts right away, and you’ll be able to experience the further benefit of:
- Emergency availability 24 hours a day, every day.
- A dedication to your safety, savings and comfort.
- No repairs completed without your approval.
- A full check up after the repair to ensure it will last.
- Respect for your home, valuables and family.
- A commitment to your satisfaction and peace of mind.
- The most knowledgeable licensed and experienced technicians in Alabama!
Do you suspect that something may be wrong with your heating system or any of its parts? Waiting won’t make it go away.
Contact Perfect Service HVAC online or call 205-957-2022 for any scheduled or emergency heating repairs. Our associates are standing by 24/7!
On average, you can expect to spend between $5,000 - $10,000 to replace your HVAC unit. A few things that will impact the final cost include:
- The size of your home.
- If any ductwork needs to be replaced.
- The quality and efficiency of the replacement unit chosen.
Yes a furnace can be repaired! However, depending on what is wrong with it, you may want to consider replacing your furnace if:
- It is more than 15 years old.
- The repair will cost more than half of what it would to replace it.
- You would like to upgrade your system to something more energy efficient.
At Perfect Service, we can work on any brand, type or year furnace! Our experienced technicians will accurately diagnose the problem before repairing it with skill and precision. Contact us today to set up an appointment!
You should call your furnace repairman if you notice any of the following situations:
- Your unit smells or is making unusual noises.
- Your power bills are high for no reason.
- Your system runs constantly without cycling.
- Your home is cold even though your furnace is running.
For fast, reliable furnace repair services, you can count on the team at Perfect. Contact us today for 24/7 emergency service, day or night!