Air Conditioning Maintenance
The Importance of Preventative AC Maintenance
The Alabama heat can be intense, especially in the summer. After the ice and cold temperatures of winter, a short spring can catch you and your home off guard. The sudden change from one seasonal extreme to another can take its toll on your HVAC system, meaning that adjustments may be necessary.
The AC maintenance experts at Perfect Service HVAC know what it takes to get an air conditioner ready for the long, hot summer. We offer a range of tune-up and maintenance plans for cooling needs of every type, from the smallest home to the multi-level complex.
Our preventative maintenance plans include:
- Custom System Calibration
- A 15-point Seasonal Inspection in the Spring and Fall
- Increased Cooling and Heating Ability
- A Reduction in Energy Costs through Seasonal Adjustments
- Cleaner, Better Quality Air for Increased Health and HVAC Performance
- Access to Special Discounts, Offers and Preferred Customer Perks
- Compliance with Equipment Warranties
- A Longer-Lasting, More Dependable Air Conditioner
A Commitment to Better Cooling in Central Alabama
Perfect Service HVAC has been dedicated to providing superior HVAC service to Birmingham and the surrounding central Alabama area since 2002. Our air conditioning maintenance crew offers a wide range of plans for every home and budget.
In addition, you can always expect:
- Fast arrival and friendly service.
- A complete system checkup to identify problem areas.
- The latest HVAC tools and products from brands you trust.
- Suggestions and tips for maximum results.
- Maid-like cleanup after every job.
- Seasonal tune ups to optimize winter and summer performance.
- Comfort and peace of mind all throughout the year!
Routine air conditioning maintenance is one of the best ways to protect your climate control investment.
Extend the life and effectiveness of your air conditioner with Perfect Service HVAC by contacting us online or calling (205) 957-2022. Schedule your seasonal AC maintenance plan today!